NUTREN® Diabetes Nutritional Supplement is nutritionally balanced formula intended for people concerned about blood sugar. This product has special features of low GI (GI=28), rich in fibre, and good fat ratio. This product may assist in stabilizing blood sugar.*
• Low Glycemic Index (GI = 28)
• Each serving (at standard dilution) provides
4.79 g dietary fiber, helps support gut health
11.3 g of protein (whey to casein 1:1), whey protein is easy to digest and help maintenance muscle health
7.15 g monounsaturated fat, moderate intake of monounsaturated fat may benefit heart health.
• Vanilla flavour
• Dietary management for people concerned about blood sugar*
• Impaired glucose tolerance
• Adult and elderly malnutrition
*This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subjected to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- Tapioca dextrin, vegetable oils (high oleic sunflower oil, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), whey protein (milk product), potassium caseinate (milk product), dietary fibres (guar gum, acacia gum, fructo-oligosaccharides, inulin), isomaltulose, minerals (sodium phosphate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, magnesium oxide, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite), maltodextrin, emulsifier (soy lecithin E322), choline bitarate, inositol, acidity regulator (citric acid E330), vitamins (C, nicotinamide, B5, E, B6, B1, B2, A, folic acid, K1, biotin, D3, B12), artificial and natural flavourings, sweetener (potassium acesulfame E950), L-carnitine, taurine.
- Contains milk product.
Suggest standard dilution:
- By adding 7 scoops (~55 g) of powder to 210 mL of warm water, to prepare a glass of 250 mL (242 kcal) formula drink.