Survimed OPD is a nutritionally complete, peptide based liquid sip feed. Rich in MCT.
- Peptide-based: with hydrolysed whey protein
- Rich in medium chain trigylcerides
- Gluten and lactose free
- It is also available in a 500ml and 1000ml EasyBag tube feed
- Store in a cool place, do not store above 25°C.
- Once opened, can be stored for up to 24 hours in a refrigerator.
- 12 months from date of manufacture.
- Survimed OPD is prescribable on FP10/GP10 for the following indications: For the dietary management of disease related malnutrition, short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, pre-operative preparation of malnourished patients, dysphagia, proven inflammatory bowel disease, following total gastrectomy, bowel fistula.
- For enteral use only
- Not suitable for infants under 3 year of age
- Should only be used under medical supervision
- Use with caution for children under 6 years of age
- 4 x 200 ml EasyBottle
- The cap version of the EasyBottle (screw-cap/drink-cap) varies among countries.
Recommended daily dosage
- For supplementary nutrition: 2–3 EasyBottles | 400–600 kcal
- For complete nutrition: 7–8 EasyBottles | 1400-1600 kcal
- Energy density: 1.0 kcal/ml
- Energy distribution
- Protein: 18.6% energy
- Fat: 25% energy
- Carbohydrates: 56.4% energy
- Fibre: 0% energy
- Water: 85ml / 100ml